zondag 8 februari 2015

Geisha #2, butterflies and a new start!


The last 2weeks have been a little bit chaotic. My plan was to stitch only on the geisha, but unfortunately that did not happen. Though I made some progress on her. I love the little flowers and the butterfly, although they are a hell to stitch. It makes it looks so cute.

















Just over a week ago I have broken one of my good intensions for this year. It was not a new start before at least 2 projects are finished, my tablecloth is finished. I just do not have a picture because the bleu print does not wash away L. But that is just one finish.
Bad me, I started something new. I found it in ‘borduurblad’ and I absolutely love it! It is a very easy and quick one, but I enjoy it a lot. As you can see it is stitched in one colour, this makes it even more easy. I changed the red to the light blue, because I think this is more winter like.


 














Last I started to make some small stitches. These are the butterflies, I have made four so far and I hope to make some more. I intent to make cards of it. And then I hope to sell them at the market of the church, the money goes to the maintenance of the church.















Enjoy your day!

Annelies

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Great stitching. Your little butterfly mini's look so cute.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. je doet leuke werkjes, zowel klein als groot!! Top!! je geisha wordt prachtig met die felle kleuren

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds less than us.

    (And actually, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to around "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    TAP this link to uncover if this short test can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen