donderdag 1 januari 2015

New year, new layout, new start!

Happy new year everyone!

I know, the last time I updated was a year and one day ago. A long time, in between I stitched more than ever, and there have been many things, my study, temporarily moving to Switzerland etc. At the end, I found out, the reason that I did not update: I was too busy with other things, and did not have the time(or did not make the time?).
So for me there was the question: do I want to go on with my blog or not?
Because I like to look at the progression of others, I decided to go on. Although I needed a fresh start. So I started to change the layout add some pages etc.
My blog is still not finished, the ‘finished projects’ page will be filled as soon as I am back in the Netherlands again. The pictures are on my computer there.

With this also a short update on my projects:

The last time I have been working on the tablecloth a lot. I got it in 2010/11, I am not sure when.
It was partly done by someone else and I was going to finish it. But I do not like it anymore and the part that was done is really badly done. What makes it also hard to motivate myself to finish it.
The part I have done yesterday.














At the end of the summer(2014) I finished the first geisha, and started the second just a few days after. There are 3 in total and I want to make them all 3. I really love the colours that are used and the fine details.


















The last one is Woodland scene, though I love this piece it is really hard to motivate myself to work on it. It is really detailed work and it takes a lot of time to finish a small part of it.
I became very happy when there was finally another colour than brown, black and grey.
















Greetings,
Annelies

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Well done! You really can be proud of it!

    LiaSophiaElisabeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the SINGLE reason this country's women live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than us.

    (And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to about "how" they eat.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to reveal if this easy test can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen